You are viewing blog items for December 2015.
posted by: Matthew Collins | on: Tuesday, 22 December 2015, 10:33
It’s been a delightful year chasing, reporting and following the Nazis around. They’re not big and they’re certainly not clever. It was another year of failure at the ballot box and of course, humiliation on the steps and in the lost luggage of Liverpool’s Lime Street station for them.
The press over exaggerated the prowess of our fascists; they are in the main just tawdry, drug addled and delusional losers. But, as the year comes to a close, we remain ever on guard and vigilant. Although it has been another year of heroic failure by the flaccid Fuhrer’s, let’s not forget that the year started in Mold, in Wales, when a disturbed individual carried out a racist attack in his local supermarket. His bedwetting brethren- those that inspired him, may have got away with tipping him over the edge, but their thirst for violence continues.
Our job is to make sure that they will not and will never win. And what with the furore over the Sports Personality of The year, we thought we would have our own award. To give it a festive flavour, we’ve called it ‘Turkeys of the Year’ in honour of the ten fascists who failed miserably.
So, let’s begin the festive countdown:
10. Andrew Brons: The former British National Party (BNP) MEP came within a whisker (9 votes) of becoming leader of the BNP back in 2011. He then hung around like a bad smell until every last one of his supporters had left the party. Once they’d all gone, he quit the BNP himself and formed a party in his own image. It’s not done very well. These days Brons has joined the cult around former BNP leader John Tyndall and makes a speech every year in his honour. Brons of course was no fan of Tyndall. Old ‘JT’ must be laughing in his spittoon, even if Brons does point out JT did not have a grasp of elasticity.
9. Kev Bryan: Former Chairman of the National Front who was forced to quit last month. Bryan had a coughing fit at the wheel of his car and crashed in to a bus. The bus has since returned to work.
8. Kevin Watmough: The Redwatch boss is a bit of a loser. He even lost his wife in a coffee shop earlier this year. Apparently she was far from amused. He later ended up with egg on his face in Liverpool. Still no sign of the wife.
7. Simon Biggs: Biggs made his name in the 80’s when he defended burgling homes because the victims of his handy work were either black, Asian or gay. In the 1990's he enhanced his reputation further by smashing a glass into the face of a black man who had the audacity to walk down the same street as Biggs holding the hand of a white woman.
He then landed in Newcastle where he found himself head of the local NF. His thieving didn’t stop there, however. He quite recently got nicked for nicking a pot plant from B&Q. Fair enough. He was thrown out of the NF earlier this year for launching a vicious attack on the ‘White Delia Smith’ that is the NF’s Debbie McMahon and her husband Kevin. With a choice between pot plants and Aryan pot-roasts, even for the rather cerebrally challenged NF it was a no-brainer. Biggsy had to go. If only the silly sod had known Kev Bryan was about to toddle off, he would not have needed to try and impress him so much by attacking Kev and Debs, and he’d still be able to tuck into Debbie’s lovely baps every other week.
6. Alex Davies: Failed philosophy student Alex is one of many hardmen from the teenage art project ‘National Action’ who found themselves soiled and tearful at Liverpool’s Lime Street station in August. He and his Aryan chums got locked in the left luggage looking like the pitiful pipsqueaks it transpired they really are. Not to be outdone, Alex got the group back on its feet by producing a shite T-shirt he claimed would get girls “wet.” So, I guess we can add virgin to his other labels of nazi, loser, chicken and stupid.
5. Kevin Layzell: We’ve watched young Kevin’s development with great interest. So too has the state by all accounts. As well as helpfully leading Polish Nazis into the hands of Wigan police, Kevin also reported back to the Home Office recently about his joyous trip to visit other neo-nazis in Poland. Probably just another reason that Eddie Stampton gets all hot under the collar at the mention of Kevin’s name.
4. Eddie Stampton: When you’re a Nutzi and you’re in need of some help, just hope Eddie Stampton doesn’t try to befriend you. Just ask former C18 boss Charlie Sargent about the favour Eddie did for him! Earlier this year Stampton also took Yeovil irritant Joshua Bonehill under his wing and between them they shared their hatred of most things, mainly women and Jews. Though despite his many faults (too many to list here), there is no evidence to suggest Bonehill ever beat a woman near to death with a cucumber.
When Bonehill was finally sent to prison earlier this month, he blamed Stampton. Quite a few people have lost jobs because of Stampton, too.
Earlier this year Stampton bought out a book about his exploits in the far-right. There wasn’t many copies printed because that sort of printing is not so glamourous after all. One of the few copies he gave out to his most trusted friends ended up on EBay a couple of hours later. Eddie could not believe he, the king of betrayal, had been so betrayed himself. The book apparently omitted to mention of his long periods of grassing, woman beating, drug dealing and private modelling contracts.
He also upset the UDA in London and is alleged (you have to say that even when it is true) to have tried to send antifascists to attack London based Loyalists having a shinding in Waterloo. All he wanted in exchange for the information was hard cash.
3. Dave Bolton: Bolton was the big cheese in the English Defence League (EDL) until falling on his sword after months of infighting that further harmed the flailing gang of yobs and weirdoes. Bolton had become infamous with female members of the EDL because he had a habit of sending them pictures of another member. Yes, Bolton sent women pictures of his willy and begged/demanded sex from them. The only surprise we got when the picture of Bolton’s willy came across our desk was that it did not have ‘EDL’ tattooed on it. To fight off the attacks on him, he managed to have one his internal competition arrested on the EDL’s tiny march in Walthamstow earlier this year. But it was all over for Dave and his flaccid willy by September. He’s not been missed.
2. Joshua Bonehill: he was an idiot, but also an unpleasant idiot. Just ask the people who have to deal with 999 calls from him or about him all hours of the day.
1. Adam Walker: He can’t make a decent speech, he can’t iron a shirt, quite obviously cannot work a razor of any kind and he’s not allowed to teach children. It would’ve cost us thousands of pounds to send someone into the BNP and do the sort of destruction job on them that he has done. What a desperate wally.
Posted: 22 Dec 2015 | There are 0 comments | make a comment/view comments
posted by: Matthew Collins | on: Tuesday, 15 December 2015, 10:18
Steve Squire has quit as the leader of London British National Party (BNP).
This comes just after we blogged yesterday of his battle to be installed as Deputy Chairman by way of an election he felt sure he could win against Clive Jefferson.
Squire cites the BNP's "cronyism" as one of the reasons for his departure.
With Squire's resignation came after another huge windfall of internal BNP discussion documents came into our possession. Just about everyone left in the party admits they are a busted flush. In fact, just a dirty old toilet, to be honest.
It now looks as if the party will struggle to field their candidate in the London Mayoral elections. Everyone is, it seems, certain that the BNP is finished except the party's leader Adam Walker.
As long as there is money in the bank, he'll keep flogging this dead horse.
Posted: 15 Dec 2015 | There are 0 comments | make a comment/view comments
posted by: Matthew Collins | on: Tuesday, 15 December 2015, 08:10
Following yesterday's blog, it's right to clarify a couple of things. Ian Crossland is apparently, the EDL's 'Spokesman' and Alan Spence from Newcastle, is actually the group's leader.
Spence, who used to be a bodyguard for former British National Party (BNP) leader Nick Griffin, is well schooled in thuggery.
A couple of years ago, we reported how Spence was pinpointing local mosques in Newcastle.
It didn't take long for some wag to start an appeal for £5000 to pay Crossland's legal fees from an outstanding court case. Surely, it wasn't really Crossland himself?
Posted: 15 Dec 2015 | There are 0 comments | make a comment/view comments
posted by: Matthew Collins | on: Monday, 14 December 2015, 14:22
Despite his racism and constant tweetering about the dangers of mixed race couples, Squire has no problem away from running the London region of the BNP, with flogging DVD's of black men with rather large appendages enjoying the company of white women.
If the BNP puts out one more video of their moronic current leader struggling with being the morbidly monosyllabic, scruffy, thoughtless bore of a leader he is, I'll certainly be voting for Squire to take over.
The party's current monthly video updates of do-nothing activities accompanied by Clive Jefferson's nauseous nasal interruptions could well be replaced under Squire's leadership by ineloquent snippets of multiracial coitus interruptous.
Squire has been trying for some month's now to get the whole of London BNP behind his leadership. To quell Squire's sniping against current BNP Deputy Leader Clive Jefferson, the party presented London region with a cheque for £12,000 at their recent conference. The money is supposed to pay for the party's London Mayoral campaign, but instead, it seems London Region are not playing ball and have simply banked the money until such time as there is an election for the position of Deputy Leader (the position from where Squire feels he can launch his bid for control of the party).
Squire's own leadership in London has always been rather austere. He once kicked someone out for drinking tap water and bringing their own peanuts to a party meeting.
Just to further muddy and soil the waters, there is the small matter of the promise of £900,000 currently being promised to the party by an aged supporter in Croydon that Squire is desperate to keep away from the leadership.
As we also predicted last week, Pete Molloy is set to take legal action against the party.
There was some distress over the weekend when the wife of one National Front member ran off and left her poisonous partner and stumped up in a new home of her own. He'll be hoping she does not turn back to her previous ways, because despite constantly begging her to do so, he wanted to be there when she did.
The National Front held their Christmas knees up (despite the lovelorn misery of Santa's unhelpful elf) at the weekend. As ever, the 'White Delia Smith' was on hand with an Aryan banquet. Here's a little heads up to anyone feeling a little under the weather. That curried goat had a sickened maiden working on it....
The English Defence League (EDL) continue to breathe life into stupidity. I wonder this morning if Davey Russell is feeling stupid? He did warn that there was going to be a terrorist attack based on "intelligence received" over the weekend. Obviously, intelligence of any sort is wasted on the EDL.
Russell has been leading a campaign of hatred against former EDL Stephen Lennon (aka Tommy Robinson) since Lennon announced he was re-forming an army of race rioters and that gobby, idiotic morons like Russell were not invited to join up. It seems that Russell has taken to having some kind of on-line fantasy relationship with Lennon, whilst others have just persisted with creating unsubstantiated rumours about Lennon's past activities and behaviour.
Big idiots. The lot of them...
Posted: 14 Dec 2015 | There are 0 comments | make a comment/view comments
posted by: Matthew Collins | on: Monday, 14 December 2015, 14:20
The English Defence League (EDL) appear to have moved swiftly to try and fight off the surge in support for the founder's new group, Pegida UK.
And if you thought Lennon had chosen well with a bit of an idiot to lead his new group, the EDL may well have gone one better and appointed Ian Crossland to replace the outgoing leader Steve Eddowes who has moved over to join Lennon.
It was only a month or so ago that Crossland claimed in court to have no connections with the EDL.
He has of late been running around with a number of former EDL members in anti-refugee groups as the main body of the EDL collapsed.
Crossland has a history of idiotic behaviour, so he will be a popular choice for leader for some of the group.
What Crossland's appointment will do is perhaps bring the EDL further into the camp of hard line neo-nazis, the likes of who are currently lining up to congratulate him on his appointment.
It will not go down well with the rest of what remains of the EDL in the south, however, where grudges are long held against him. He was previously in a relationship with Gail Speight who had an allegations made against her over misuse of EDL funds.
Posted: 14 Dec 2015 | There are 0 comments | make a comment/view comments
posted by: Matthew Collins | on: Wednesday, 9 December 2015, 15:21
Lots of far-right nasties seem to have the hump for a change.
Remember those types who used to beg Stalin to throw them into a gulag? Meet Peter Molloy. We do not have a favourite fascist, how could we? However, I'll doff my cap (as I often do) to Peter Molloy who has been sulking for almost a year now as a result of being bundled out of the British National Party (BNP).
Peter was famous in BNP circles for his polished helmet and stay-press trousers and his readiness to don a blazer and beret to accompany the BNP leadership on any pointless quest.
He also volunteered, despite his well known racist affiliations, with his local Army Cadets and caused an earlier outrage when living in Liverpool (from where he was apparently banished) for offending the sensibilities of Northern Ireland's loyalists.
Back in May 2014, Molloy was part of the secret plan along with long time friends Adam Walker and Clive Jefferson to dethrone Nick Griffin (hasn't that worked well?)
No sooner was griffin despatched along with his begging bowl around Europe, Molly found himself also the victim of Walker and Jefferson's thirst for party positions. And cash.
Molloy did not go quietly, instead he has been moaning and moaning about how unfair his lot is- rather like that bloke who complained he never went down with the Titanic.
Whisper is that Pete is even considering using the services of a 'lefty' legal type to sue the party in hope it will overturn his expulsion.
Judging by the sheer ineptitude displayed in the argument he is having with the BNP's head office, I'd say Molloy has every chance of being back in the gulag before tea time.
Also not happy is our old friend Jim Dowson. Founding, funding and encouraging religious far-right bigots does not, in Jim’s little black book, make him in anyway an extremist. He feels a conspiracy afoot..
To be fair, Jim has much preferred Jewish conspiracies of late to Islamist conspiracies and they are so old they really do not count much, apparently.
Why, he even recently set out his plan for Britain that sounded not too dissimilar to living under Isis. What makes me laugh, is that given Jim’s notoriously clammy reputation, it would be he having his hands chopped off under his own proposed government! He and gay men and women holding hands, that is. Why does that seem to get him so hot and aroused under his collar?
Dowson also got hot under his imitation dog collar on the weekend with the antics of the Protestant Coalition in Northern Ireland, of who Jim was a founding father, funder and ideological mentor before quitting the group.
The group managed a tiny protest in Belfast on the weekend against refugees. Dowson was furious by the nazi saluting that accompanied said tiny protest and went online to vent his anger- and was bizarrely rounded on for doing so. This morning’s Belfast Telegraph beat us to the punch in also revealing that a sectarian killer was on the march as well as the nazi saluting morons.
Here’s a further punch, dear Jim. That sectarian killer, Glen Kane, was with you on one of your (Protestant Coalition) marches back in January 2013. Kane was there with your old mates from the BNP. We revealed as much at the time exclusively. There then followed a barrage of threats and abuse to our office.
And as for the nazi saluting and other far-right idiots who also ‘spoiled’ the day for the Protestant Coalition, they too were with you when you were in the BNP.
We mentioned them only the other day..
So, Jim’s main issue appears to be that he gets accused of being an extremist when organisations that he forms and funds become clerical bigots, race haters and nazi saluting attractions to killers.
We’ll keep that in mind.
Posted: 9 Dec 2015 | There are 1 comments | make a comment/view comments
posted by: Matthew Collins | on: Wednesday, 2 December 2015, 22:33
Well, Stephen Lennon's announcement that he is to return to full blown rioting as part of his anti-Muslim war against tourism has caused a bit of a stir.
Lennon's old gang, the English Defence League (EDL), were rather lukewarm to hear of it. Given that there is only a tiny number of them left, and most of the gang have now split away to engage in anti-refugee activities or drug peddling elsewhere, that is not surprising.
The best bit about Lennon's return is the announcement that among other places there will be rallies on February 6th, is Czechoslovakia. Brilliant!
Lennon has quietly been cherry picking for his new gang all those current, former and remaining members that still love him. They've called themselves, 'Team Tommy.' Genius. Their leader has been Lennon's personal assistant Hel Gower. Gower has been running the very unsupportive, 'EDL Support Group' since she joined Lennon in quitting the group proper.
Gower has been leading the calls for the EDL to disband and she has not changed her tune in the last 24 hours, either!
Also, as if almost by magic, the EDL has now had its Facebook page hacked by persons unknown...
The person with most to lose by Lennon appearing back on the rent- a- racist- riot scene, is of course, Paul Golding of Britain First. Things have been very tough for the group lately, but one can confirm that Facebook did actually and really pull the plug on them yesterday before having a change of heart. The change of heart was probably after Golding paid what he owed them for advertising. That and the likely fact that by having a million followers, Facebook must think that is good for business.
Golding has long feared the return of Lennon, who despite his faults, it's fair to say is more convincing, more charming and less wooden than Golding. It's not really much of a contest though, is it?
Golding called for a rally by Britain First in Dewsbury at the end of January in early November, but no-one was really sure whether he had the stomach to go ahead with it. Whether he had advanced knowledge or Lennon's plan or not, is open to debate.
Golding is now ramping and stepping up the calls for people to go to Dewsbury on the 30th January in the desperate hope he can exhaust people's desire to watch the Messiah's return a week later. Did I say Messiah? I meant naughty boy.
Lennon's return is also bad news for what remains of the neo-Nazi gangs in Britain. Last weekend they were all rallying around another narcissist, Jack Sen, who believes he can save the world from Jewish domination. Apparently he wants to merge a host of tiny groups under his leadership and call it the 'Jack Sen Five.'
That's a joke, by the way.
Posted: 2 Dec 2015 | There are 0 comments | make a comment/view comments